Thursday, December 13, 2007

Good things

I wish to tell many thanks to my doctor which has prescribed pills for me in October. Recently, after the first course of treatment I had to visit him again to get others. Not at once I have understood, that I began to sleep better and I mange to do my work much better. May be my family now feel easier with me.

Even with my son I can play longer time. Certainly my patience has its borders too when he is capricious, but I hope, that his caprices have reasons, for example a teeth grow. These are not adult’s caprices!

But I have drawn a conclusion for myself – I have to do more physical exercises and to sleep with the open window leaf as Marc has advised me and it really helps! And it is great also before sleep to think about good and pleasant things. Our life is beautiful and we must notice and pay attention only to good things.

Bud everything bad?

There are no bad things; these are just we who consider it bad. Bad is only our and our relatives’ illnesses.

No comments: